We commit our talents to three distinct types of fraud:
- Worker’s Compensation: Initially set up to protect the worker at time of injury and indemnify the employer from civil action. Our mission into worker’s compensation fraud is to restore parity between the premiums paid by lawful business owners and the benefits received by a truly injured person.
- Premium Fraud: knowingly falsifies an accurate portrayal of a businesses in order to reduce insurance cost. An unfair and illegal business practice premium fraud can persist for years before it is discovered. At Ashbury we gather our information hygienically, building a foundation which both communicates a chronology of “what we know” and demonstrates “how we know what we know.”
- Investment Fraud: Victims of investment fraud tend to be shareholders or participants in a transaction where facts were concealed or misrepresented. Coming from diverse backgrounds our team can locate constructive evidence in innovative ways.
How We Help
Whether a high-conflict contested conservatorship or trust matter, or sorting issues surrounding undue influence, the facts matter – but are frequently opaque. We can devote the time needed to uncover and document evidence which allows clients to be more confident in their position or be helpful in resolving disputes. We couple decades of other investigative experience with sensitivity to the subtleties of issues involving elders. Should a matter take an unanticipated course, our toolbox allows us to detect and address concerns which others might miss.
Some of the Services We Provide
- Home Care/ Assisted Living Providers: Background investigations into new hires or covert “secret shopper” evaluation of caregiver performance. Investigations of HR issues.
- Private Fiduciaries/ Court Conservators: Asset investigations, in depth follow-up to court investigator findings.
- Probate/ Trust & Family Law: Locate beneficiaries or verify beneficiary claims.
In addition to performing traditional investigative work Ashbury is the detective agency called on by the addiction treatment industry to locate and intervene on those lost to addiction. Working with certified intervention professionals Ashbury creatively proposes solutions at the crucial moments of recovery commitment. For this investigator interventionist Joe Regan is known As The Recovery Detective. His record is one of ability hitched to hope, navigating and successfully executing on decisions necessary for holistic wellness. He is a measure of safety and comfort in times of crisis.
- Criminal arrest records search
- Superior court records research (civil/ probate/ family/ collaborative)
- serve an order of process
- Activity or Wellness check a San Francisco address in question
- Perform surveillance
Our proximity to the solution you need allows us to reduce our rate, something you can pass along yourself!